Since AACN is your professional home, learn more about AACN’s resources at NTI. Attendees can visit the Critical Care Exposition to learn more about the Beacon Award for Excellence, eLearning, CSI Academy, Publishing and more.
Critical Care Exposition, Halls C-E
Tuesday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. and Wednesday, 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- AACN eLearning, Booth 2247 ‒ Industry-leading continuing education and professional training that progressive and critical care clinicians need to maintain their edge at any stage of their careers, delivered in an online and easy-to-use virtual environment
- AACN Publishing, Booth 2951 ‒ AACN's award-winning and nationally recognized journals present evidence-based clinical information that acute, progressive and critical care nurses need
- Beacon Award for Excellence, Booth 2157 – Provides a road map and tools to assist hospital units on their path to excellence, honoring individual units that distinguish themselves by improving every facet of patient care.
- Clinical Scene Investigator (CSI) Academy, Booth 2157 ‒ Our training program that aims to provide nurses with the knowledge, skills and support to lead their peers in creating unit-based change that is easily scaled for maximum impact
- Healthy Work Environments, Booth 2149 – Learn about best practices and practical approaches to evolve your workplace into a Healthy Work Environment. HWE experts from SIGMA and AACN share tips and recommendations for creating HWEs in healthcare systems and facilities.
Resource Center, Hall B
Sunday and Monday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Certification ‒ A mark of excellence that demonstrates to patients, employers and the public that a nurse’s knowledge reflects national standards and a deep commitment to patient safety
In addition, attendees can find more information about the following award recipients and programs in the Resource Center.
- Beacon Award for Excellence recipients ‒ Hospital units that have set the standard for excellence in patient care environments and collaborative work environments
- Chapter Award recipients ‒ AACN chapters that have impacted the healthcare profession and their communities, representing our mission, vision and values
- Circle of Excellence recipients ‒ AACN members who have effected change to improve nursing practice, touch lives and influence patient care
- AACN Visionary Leadership Award recipients, whose significant contributions have influenced acute, progressive and critical care nursing, and furthered our mission, vision and values.