Welcome to AACN’s online community. The following information will help you navigate our resources and guidelines while engaging with others through these platforms.
- We encourage healthy dialogue and discourse; however, we reserve the right to remove posts that contain vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, including personal attacks of any kind.
- If you post something that we consider to be off-topic, offensive, profane, discriminatory, abusive or inappropriate, we will remove your post.
- We remove posts and comments that promote non-AACN services, products and other community platforms, social media pages and profiles.
- If you would like to share your product or service with the AACN community, please consider exhibiting at our annual National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition or advertising in our membership publications.
- If you want to post a job listing, please visit AACN Career Center.
- If you seek an answer to a clinical question from the AACN Clinical Practice Team, please access our Practice Resource Network.
- If you would like to share a chapter or national level event with the AACN community, please submit it for posting to the AACN Local Events page or AACN National Events page.
- Posts from our community may appear in AACN publications including:
AACN Advanced Critical Care
American Journal of Critical Care
Critical Care Nurse
Non-AACN publications & media outlets
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions. For social media, please send us a private/direct message through the AACN social media channel of your choice.