Product Code: 100166
Cardiovascular Nursing Practice: Cardiac Arrhythmias & 12 Lead ECG Interpretation, 3rd Ed.
This new 3rd edition will guide you to mastery in cardiac rhythm and 12 lead ECG interpretation. Detailed description and example rhythm strips for all basic cardiac arrhythmias: sinus, atrial, supraventricular tachycardias, junctional, ventricular, AV blocks, asystole, bundle branch blocks; differential diagnosis of wide QRS beats and tachycardias; accessory pathways, bedside cardiac monitoring, mechanisms of arrhythmias.
Linking Knowledge to Practice sections help you apply what you have read to clinical practice. At the end of each chapter, Test Your Knowledge questions, rhythm strips, and ECGs test your understanding of content presented. Answers to all practice strips and test questions are included.
The 3rd edition contains brand new content including:
- New section on sinus node dysfunction
- New tables summarizing updated guidelines for treatment of atrial, junctional, and ventricular arrhythmias
- Expanded information on differential diagnosis of wide QRS tachycardias
- New section on mechanisms of arrhythmias
- New sections on leadless pacemakers and pacemaker syndrome
- New section on His bundle pacing
ISBN #: 9781733581103
Authors: C. Jaconson, K. Marzlin, C. Webner