Product Code: 120565
Teaching in Nursing and Role of the Educator, 3rd Ed.
This all-inclusive text for Nurse Educators delivers comprehensive, evidence-based guidance on the essential components of teaching, including learning theories, teaching methods, new technologies for teaching, curriculum development, evaluation and testing, and accreditation. The text delivers the full scope of knowledge necessary for novice and experienced faculty to become competent teachers in nursing.
- Written by experts who seamlessly integrate evidence-based research and practical strategies
- Serves as a thorough study guide for nurse educator certification exams
- Covers practical teaching strategies, simulation, online education, technology, inter-professional education, clinical teaching and evaluation, and test construction
- Includes case examples and other examples to support content and “how-to” tips
- Includes a high quality online course ready for an instructor’s use: sample syllabus, PowerPoints and a complete 20-module online course
Authors: M. Oermann, J. C. De Gagne, B. Cusatis Phillips