Product Code: 128295
Take Charge Of Your Nursing Career, 2nd Ed.
Awarded second place in the 2022 AJN Book of the Year Awards in Nursing Education/Continuing Education/Professional Development
No matter what stage you’re in, your nursing career is both a journey and a process that must be nurtured, grown, and managed.
This newly updated book will give you insights and tools to help you navigate and thrive throughout the entire span of your individual nursing journey. This book establishes a unique and distinct perspective from which to develop and manage your career from beginning to end and offers timely and relevant topics, strategies, tips, and examples to help you:
- Define your personal career trajectory no matter the stage in your journey
- Expand your role and knowledge using professional development and continuing education
- Understand and take full advantage of the value of mentorship
- Leverage social media to develop, augment, and propel your career
- Pursue entrepreneurship
- Manage your professional and personal time
ISBN #: 9781646480005
Author: L. Marshall