Product Code: 128642
Hemodynamic Monitoring Made Incredibly Visual!, 4th Ed.
This edition is full of colorful images that illustrate monitoring concepts and processes, this concise, enjoyable guide sorts through the complexities of hemodynamics and clarifies them in easy-to-follow ways. Grasp the structures and functions of pulmonary and cardiac systems and the vital skills of hemodynamics, with this vital reference—a must-have for all nursing students, new nurses, and nurses returning to critical care.
- Photos and graphics that demonstrate nursing skills and responsibilities
- Hundreds of colorful images that guide you through the ins and outs of hemodynamics – detailed photos, diagrams, charts and other visual aids that clarify cardiopulmonary anatomy and physiology
- Illustrates vital practice issues, such as how to confirm the lungs are getting enough oxygen, and how well the heart is pumping — explains and reinforces key concepts in easy-to-remember ways
- Explains the fundamentals and current best practices in hemodynamic monitoring in easy-to-retain terms
- Ideal for visual learners –images demonstrate step-by-step, expert guidance on monitoring skills, physiology and devices
- How to understand cardiopulmonary anatomy and physiology
- Pressure monitoring system
- Vascular access
- Pressure monitoring – arterial, central venous, and pulmonary artery pressure monitoring
- Cardiac output monitoring
- Tissue oxygenation monitoring
- Minimally invasive hemodynamic monitoring
- Circulatory assist devices
Step-by-step guidance on thermodilution methods, analyzing thermodilution curves, measuring cardiac function and output, maintaining artery catheters, and more.
ISBN #: 9781975148294
Editor: R. Knapp