Product Code: 128920
Field Guide to Telehealth and Telemedicine for Nurse Practitioners and Other Healthcare Providers
Clearance - 30% off
This timely reference guide for beginning and aspiring telemedical and telehealth NPs and other healthcare providers is the first to consolidate essential information on these practices into one convenient resource. Written by an NP who implemented a telemedicine program inside of a large practice from the ground up during COVID-19, this guide delivers vital insights into how to establish and maintain a telehealth practice that effectively supports patients and is fiscally successful.
- Includes all the essentials NPs need to launch their digital healthcare practice or align their current digital health approach with best telehealth practice.
- Provides yearly digital updates to readers via Connect to keep telehealth considerations current.
- Presents a case study of a real-life issues and solutions in setting up and running a digital healthcare practice.
- Compiles and simplifies hard-to-find information related to common legal and reimbursement issues.
- Includes the author's experience ramping up his digital healthcare practice in the midst of COVID-19.
Author: C. Sorkin
Discount will be applied at Checkout.
SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY - CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE