Product Code: 301996
Neonatal CCRN/CCRN-K Certification Review Course Group Participant Package
Learning Activity Title: Neonatal CCRN/CCRN-K Certification Review Course
Author/Facilitator/Presenter & Credentials:
- Nancy McNeill, RNC-CIC, MSN, CNS, CPNP
This course presents an overview of topics covered in the 2015 Neonatal CCRN/CCRN-K Test Plan and will help prepare for certification and apply the content in clinical practice. The program covers cardiovascular, endocrine, gastrointestinal, hematology/immunology, integumentary, multisystem, behavioral/psychosocial, musculoskeletal, pulmonary, neurologic, and renal systems, and presents concepts supporting AACN Synergy Model for Patient Care. The course includes a PDF version of slides for note taking.
At the completion of this learning activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the critical care nursing and management needs for neonatal patients with single or multi-system organ abnormalities.
- Outline assessment strategies and treatment options for critical care problems common in the neonatal population.
- Review the pathophysiology of single and multi-system dysfunction in neonatal patients and the medical, nursing and pharmacologic management of each.
- Learners must complete 100% of the activity and the associated evaluation to be awarded the contact hours or CERP. No partial credit will be awarded.
- 8.4 contact hours awarded (60 min contact hour), CERP A.
This activity has been reviewed by the Nurse Planner. It has been determined that the material presented her shows no bias. This CE activity expires on November 1, 2018. Accreditation refers to recognition of continuing education only and does not imply AACN or ANCC approval or endorsement of any commercial products discussed or displayed in conjunction with this educational activity.
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC's) Commission on Accreditation. ANCC Provider Number 0012 (60 min contact hour). AACN has been approved as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the California State Board of Nursing California Provider number CEP01036 contact hours (50 min contact hour).
AACN programming meets the standards for most states that require mandatory continuing education contact hours for license and/or certification renewal. AACN recommends consulting with your state board of nursing or credentialing organization before submitting CE to fulfill continuing education requirements.
Purchase in bulk for additional discounts.
10-50 10% off
51-99 15% off
100 + 20% off
Packets are copyright protected and may not be duplicated.