Product Code: 400755
AACN Acute Kidney Injury Pocket Reference Card
This AACN pocket reference contains charts on:
- Renal failure
- Causes and clinical conditions
- Laboratory findings in acute renal failure
- RIFLE Criteria: a classification scheme for acute renal failure
- Drugs that require dosage modification in renal failure
- Risk factors for contract-induced nephropathy
- Criteria for the initiation of renal replacement therapy in the ICU
- Acute renal failure: common assessment findings
- Acute renal failure nursing interventions
- Signs and symptoms of electrolyte imbalance
Purchase in bulk for additional discounts.
5-20 for 15% off.
21+ for 20% off.