Product Code: 400895
ACLS Study Guide, 6th Ed.
ACLS Study Guide, 6th Edition provides a comprehensive, easy-to-understand overview of advanced cardiovascular life support. With case studies and hundreds of full-color photos and illustrations, this guide covers everything from airway management to cardiac arrest rhythms and electrophysiology, tachycardias and bradycardias, acute coronary syndromes, and acute ischemic stroke.
- Easy-to-understand approach simplifies your study of advanced cardiac life support.
- Case studies describe real-world examples of common clinical situations, helping you master skills in cardiac rhythm interpretation, medication administration, and other essential interventions.
- Evidence-based practice recommendations are provided for emergency medical treatment.
- ACLS Pearl boxes offer brief explanations of complex topics and useful tips for clinical practice.
- End-of-chapter quizzes include answers and rationales, helping you remember the most important information.
ISBN #: 9780323711913
Author: B. J. Aehlert