Product Code: FSNM19IND
Fundamental Skills for Nurse Mangers
Subscription Length - 6 months
“Fundamental Skills for Nurse Managers (FSNM)” is an online introductory course for nurses who are new to their leadership role, considering a leadership advancement opportunity or for those who need to refresh their managerial skills.
Modular content, designed by and for nurse managers, builds skills for success and includes:
- Targeted leadership training – Develops critical skills in human resource management, financial management, quality and safety, and leadership
- Applied learning emphasis – Immerses learners in real-world situations, while interactive elements encourage learning and development
- Designed with nurses in mind – AACN’s up-to-date, interactive and self-paced education seamlessly blends into a learner’s busy schedule. Learners earn as they learn with our new modular design developed to grant CE hours on the completion of each module exam.
AACN’s FSNM course provides learners with content based on real-world leadership challenges to develop the confidence and knowledge to successfully transition from staff nurse to manager.
Course Learning Objectives
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Build a network to support personal growth and development as a manager
- Develop confidence to anticipate and facilitate change
- Identify staff needs and learn how to manage their goals and expectations
- Promote a safe and healthy work environment
- Manage a budget to meet the needs of the patient population and appropriately staff the unit
Access for Multiple Learners
For more information about purchasing for multiple learners, visit Course Pricing for Organizations.
CE hours are provided for this FSNM course.
The course is available to organizations through AACN and our education partners: Health-Stream, Elsevier and Healthcare-Source. The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC’s) Commission on Accreditation, Provider Number P0012. AACN has been approved as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the California Board of Registered Nursing (CA BRN), CA Provider Number CEP1036. This activity is approved for 14 contact hours.
CE Expiration Date: November 1, 2024.
This product is non-refundable.