Product Code: PCCN-T2
PCCN/PCCN-K Adult Certification Practice Exam and Questions – Basic Subscription
Subscription Length - 30 days
AACN, in collaboration with our development partner Test Run, now offers an online, subscription-based certification practice exam as a study resource to help applicants prepare for their PCCN/PCCN-K Adult certification exam. Subscribers receive access to practice exam questions, practice tests and other preparation tools based on their subscription level.
This Basic subscription grants users 30-day access to a set of 150 practice questions with correct answers and their rationales (vs. 180-day access to the full question bank with a Premium subscription). Basic subscribers receive:
- Access to randomized practice exams
- Practice questions that correspond to the current test plan
- Timed or untimed practice exam options
- Exam scores
- Printable practice questions
Practice questions and exams align with the content areas on the PCCN/PCCN-K test plans, including:
- Advocacy/Moral Agency, Caring Practices, Response to Diversity and Facilitation of Learning
- Collaboration, Systems Thinking and Clinical Inquiry
Why prepare for certification with a practice exam subscription?
- Low-cost exam prep investment
- Opportunity to identify personal strengths and weaknesses
- Questions reflect the style of those on the actual exam
- Virtual test-day experience – timed exam with ability to take notes, leave feedback on questions and mark questions to review
- Optimized for mobile access
Applicable Certification Exams
This product is appropriate for the following certification exams:
- PCCN (Adult) Nurses who provide direct care to acutely ill adult patients
- PCCN-K (Adult) Nurses who influence the care delivered to acutely ill adult patients, but do not primarily or exclusively provide direct care
Practice exams are not psychometrically valid exams and cannot be used to accurately predict or guarantee performance on an actual certification exam.
AACN Certification Corporation does not approve, endorse or require for eligibility use of any specific exam preparation products.
This product is nonrefundable.