Product Code: ACCRNOD
Adult CCRN/CCRN-E/CCRN-K Certification Review Course Online Individual Purchase
Special Offer: Receive 50% off this Adult CCRN/CCRN-E/CCRN-K Review Course online version when purchased with your exam. Add this course to your shopping cart, apply for the exam. Discount will appear once both items are added to your shopping cart. Due to the nature of delivery, this review course is non-refundable. Offer applies to initial exams only.
Learning Activity Title: Adult CCRN/CCRN-E/CCRN-K Certification Review Course
Authors/Facilitators/Presenters & Credentials:
- Barbara “Bobbi” Leeper RN-BC, MN, CNS-MS, CCRN, FAHA
- Carol Rauen, RN-BC, MS, PCCN, CCRN, CEN
- Mary Kay Bader, RN, MS, CCRN, CNRN, CCNS, FAHA
This course presents an overview of topics covered in the 2015 Adult CCRN/CCRN-E/CCRN-K Test Plan and will help you prepare for certification and apply the content in your clinical practice. The program covers cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurology, endocrine, renal, gastrointestinal, hematology, immunology, multisystem, behavioral considerations and presents concepts supporting AACN Synergy Model for Patient Care. The course includes a PDF version of slides for note taking with additional information supplied by authors.
At the completion of this learning activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the critical care nursing management needs for adult patients with single or multi-system organ abnormalities.
- Outline assessment strategies and treatment options for critical care problems common in the adult population.
- Review the pathophysiology of single and multi-system dysfunction in adult patients and the medical, nursing and pharmacologic management of each.
- Learners must complete 100% of the activity and the associated evaluation to be awarded the contact hours or CERP. No partial credit will be awarded.
- 19.2 contact hours awarded (60 min contact hour), CERP A.
This activity has been reviewed by the Nurse Planner. It has been determined that the material presented her shows no bias. This CE activity expires on October 1, 2018. Accreditation refers to recognition of continuing education only and does not imply AACN or ANCC approval or endorsement of any commercial products discussed or displayed in conjunction with this educational activity.
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC's) Commission on Accreditation. ANCC Provider Number 0012 (60 min contact hour). AACN has been approved as a provider of continuing education in nursing by the California State Board of Nursing California Provider number CEP01036 contact hours (50 min contact hour).
AACN programming meets the standards for most states that require mandatory continuing education contact hours for license and/or certification renewal. AACN recommends consulting with your state board of nursing or credentialing organization before submitting CE to fulfill continuing education requirements.
Note: Your computer must meet the Technical Requirements to view this online course.