Product Code: ECCO4H1pMIND
Hemodynamic Monitoring Acutely Ill Patients: Part 1
Subscription Length - 6 months
Hemodynamics, Part 1 provides an in-depth review of hemodynamic monitoring systems for arterial and central venous pressure (CVP) monitoring. Topics included: basics of components and setup for hemodynamic monitoring, arterial pressure monitoring and waveform analysis, and central venous pressure monitoring. Within each topic area, you will explore measures to ensure accuracy, troubleshoot hemodynamic-monitoring systems and prevent complications.
- Assemble a virtual hemodynamic monitoring system. Ensure system accuracy. Troubleshoot common hemodynamic monitoring system problems.
- Assist with the insertion of a virtual radial artery catheter.
- Recognize and intervene when complications arise with radial arterial catheters.
- Identify the clinical significance of arterial waveform patterns.
- Provide care for virtual patients with central venous catheters.
- Respond appropriately to complications associated with the catheter, monitoring equipment and the patient.
Derived From ECCO
The contents of this modular course are from “Essentials of Critical Care Orientation” (ECCO) 4.0’s PCU track.
Designed for nurses new to working in progressive or intensive care units, ECCO applies current, evidence-based practice to equip learners with the knowledge and confidence to provide safe patient care in the PCU. Featuring evidence-based learning, real-life patient scenarios and virtual simulations, ECCO (PCU) consists of 17 modules that offer up to 67.72 continuing education (CE) contact hours.
Purchase full course.
Access for Multiple Learners
For more information about purchasing for multiple learners, visit course pricing for organizations.
CE hours are provided for this ECCO modular course.
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation, Provider Number 0012. The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses is approved by the California State Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP1036, for up to 4.1 contact hours.
CE Expiration Date: July 1, 2023.
This product is nonrefundable.