Product Code: ECCO4PIND
Essentials of Critical-Care Orientation 4.0 (PCU)
Subscription Length - 1 year
The PCU track for “Essentials of Critical Care Orientation” (ECCO) is an online course designed for nurses who are new to or are transitioning from other areas of the hospital into progressive care. Featuring 17 modules that are designed using evidence-based learning, real-life patient scenarios and virtual simulations, ECCO equips you with the knowledge and confidence to provide safe patient care.
Course Learning Objectives
- Identify evidence-based care strategies to prevent healthcare-associated infections and complications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of common conditions experienced by acutely ill patients requiring progressive care nursing.
- Evaluate assessment data, and determine priority interventions for patients with acute or critical illness.
- Anticipate potential complications and take steps to prevent them.
- Assess the effectiveness of interventions for patients experiencing acute or critical illness.
Access for Multiple Learners
For more information about purchasing for multiple learners, visit course pricing for organizations.
CE hours are provided for this ECCO (PCU) course.
The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation, Provider Number 0012. The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses is approved by the California State Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP1036, for up to 67.72 contact hours.
CE Expiration Date: July 1, 2023.
This product is nonrefundable.