Adult CCRN/CCRN-E/CCRN-K Certification Review explores valuable knowledge covered in the CCRN/CCRN-E/CCRN-K Adult test plan and how to apply this knowledge in clinical practice settings. Encompassing 14 sessions, the course covers cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurologic, endocrine, renal, gastrointestinal, hematology/immunology, multisystem, behavioral considerations and the AACN Synergy Model for Patient Care.
The review course:
- Engages learners through a series of 14 recorded live webinars.
- Weaves practice questions throughout each session to confirm and reinforce learning.
- Allows participants to compare their answers with colleagues.
- Uses recorded live-audience Q&A to enhance learning of best practices from critical care units across the United States.
- Offers up to 14.5 CE hours. CE awarded after each session.
- Allows administrators to track learner progress throughout the course using LearnCenter reporting.
Adult CCRN/CCRN-E/CCRN-K Certification Review course consists of 14 sessions.
View the full Table of Contents
Course Learning Objectives
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the critical care needs that patients with single and multi-system organ abnormalities have in common.
- Outline assessment strategies and treatment options for common critical care needs.
- Review the pathophysiology of single and multisystem dysfunction and the pharmacological management of each.
- Describe the AACN Synergy Model for Patient Care and the blueprint for the CCRN certification exam.